Monday, November 4, 2013

Having a Human Experience

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. | CardditNovember 4 - In the words of Teilhard de Chardin, "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.  We are spiritual beings having a human experience."  Even though we acknowledge in theory that we are spiritual beings, most compulsive gamblers had to experience some sort of spiritual awakening before we were willing to turn our lives over to a Higher Power.  It was then that we could finally say we were spiritual beings.  For some of us, it was as though we had experienced spirituality for the first time in our lives.  But, no matter what our spiritual base had been previously, once we discovered this new sense of spirituality, it became an experience and a feeling we wold not soon be willing to leave behind.

Am I grateful for the "awakening" that has put me in touch with my Higher Power - and with my own spiritual essence?

Today I Pray - May I not forget how my outlook toward life, myself, friends, loved ones, and God had deteriorated prior to coming to Gamblers Anonymous.  May I do whatever it takes to keep my spiritual life from hitting bottom again.  May I keep growing spiritually - a day at a time.

Today I Will Remember - Let my spirituality guide my humanity.

2 comments:

  1. You own raised an important children.. Blesss with regard to utilizing.. We may wish to research much better most recent dealings out of this weblog.. protect publishing.. superitc

    ReplyDelete
  2. A goalie player probably played at least 10 games. A goalie needs to play no less than two games each year.ufabet

    ReplyDelete