Saturday, March 2, 2013

Think about your Qualities

March 2 - Why don't I spend part of today thinking about my assets, rather than my liabilities?  Why not think about victories, instead of defeats - about the ways in which I am gentle and kind?It's always been my tendency to fall into a sort of cynical self-hypnosis, putting derogatory labels on practically everything I've done, said, or felt.  Just for today, I'll spend a quiet half hour tyring to gain a more positive perspective on my life.

Do I have the courage to change the things I can?

Today I Pray - Through quietness and reassessment of myself, may I develop a more positive attitude.  If I am a child of God, created in God's image, there must be goodness in me.  I will think about that goodness, and the ways it manifests itself.  I will stop putting myself down, even in my secret thoughts.  I will respect what is God's.  I will respect myself.

Today I Will Remember - Self respect for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment