Thursday, March 7, 2013

Attitude has measurable effects

March 7 - It's time for me to realize that my attitude - toward the life I'm living and the people in it - can have a tangible, measurable, and profound effect on what happens to me day by day.  If I expect good, then good will surely come to me.  And if I try each day to base my attitude and point of view on sound spiritual foundation, I know it will change all the circumstances of my life for the better, too.

Do I accept the fact that I have been given only a daily reprieve that is contingent on the maintenance of my spiritual condition?

Today I Pray - Since my illness was spiritual - as well as emotional - may I mend spiritually through daily contact with God.  May I find a corner of quiet within me where I can spend a few moments with God.  May God's will be known for me.

Today I Will Remember - To spend a quiet moment with God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment