Wednesday, March 20, 2013

First Things Firsts

March 20 - The longer I'm in GA, the more important becomes the slogan "First Things First."  I used to believe that my family came first, that my house life came first, that my job came first.  But I know today, in the depths of my heart, that if I can't stay clean, I'll have nothing.  "First Things First," to me, means that everything in my life depends on my refraining from gambling.

Am I grateful to be clean from gambling today?

Today I Pray - May my first priority, the topmost item on my list of concerns, be my abstinence from gambling - maintaining it, learning to live which I comfortably with it, sharing the tools by which I maintain it.  When other things crowd into my life and I am caught up in distractions, may I still preserve the first of all goal:  remaining free from gambling.

Today I Will Remember - First Things First.

No comments:

Post a Comment