Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Serenity comes from the Inside

March 13 - All my life, I look to others for comfort, security, and all the other things that add up to what I now call serenity.  But I've come to realize that I was always looking in the wrong place.  The source of serenity is not outside, but within myself.  The kingdom is within me, and I already have the key.  All I have to do is to be willing to use it.

Am I using the tools of the GA Program on a daily basis?  Am I willing?

Today I Pray - God gives me the courage to seek out the kingdom inside myself, to find the well spring within me that has its source in the never ending, life giving river of God.  May my soul be restored there.  May I find the serenity I seek.

Today I Will Remember - To seek the inner kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment