Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Now back to regular scheduled programming...

    Thank you for your patience in the lapse of postings.  I especially appreciate those email followers who have contacted me to make sure all is okay.  And it is.  I've had a busy month and a half with work and family things.  I've even missed more meetings this past month than all year last year.  But it's not because I've been sitting at a video poker machine, thank my Higher Power!  It's because after a year and a half of intense recovery, I was able to take a few breaks away and not be afraid I would slip.  I made a decision to focus on a few pressing work things and all those darn Little League games have been filling up my time.  Last game is tomorrow and work has settled and I'm back....



   So no longer do you have to Stand By!   I am rejuvenated, ready to post, and super ready to hear from readers!  Email me at switzylynn@gmail.com if you have things you want me to post!  I need material. 

  One day at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment