Monday, January 28, 2013

Free at Last

January 28 - Now that I am in GA, I am no longer enslaved by the compulsion to place the next bet.  Free, free at last from fabricating the elaborate alibis - and hoping they won't unravel.  Free from the guild and shame.  Free form the worry about bookies and loan companies.  Free from the ever burgeoning mountain of debt.

Do I treasure my freedom from compulsive gambling?

Today I Pray - Praise God that I am free from the urge to gamble.  This is my first freedom, from which other freedoms will develop - freedom to appraise my behavior sanely and constructively, freedom to grow as a person, freedom to maintain relationships with others on a sound basis.  I will never cease to thank my Higher Power for leading me away from my enslavement.

Today I Will Remember - Praise God for my freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment