Saturday, January 26, 2013

Personal Freedom from Gambling

January 26 - Personal freedom is mine for the taking.  No matter how close the ties of love and concern that bind me to my family and friends, I must always remember that I am an individual, free to be myself and live my own life in serenity and joy.  The key word in this realization is personal.  For I can free myself from many involvements that seem necessary.  Through the GA Program, I am learning to develop my own personality.

Am I reinforcing my personal freedom by leaving others free to control their actions and destinies?

Today I Pray - May I find personal freedom, by reevaluating associations, establishing new priorities, gaining respect for my own person-hood.  May I give others equal room to find their own kinds of personal freedoms.

Today I Will Remember - Take the liberty; it's yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment