Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


May 13 - Mother's Day is here and it's hard to think of the hurt we have caused our children. Reliving the times we weren't there, the nurture we did not give, and the times we set them aside is too much. How can we celebrate us as mothers when we know the pain we have caused to those we have loved unconditionally since the moment we knew they were in our lives?

Can I celebrate the light I have brought to my children and make this day about them?

Today I Pray - May today be different. May I have faith that the good I have done and the good I will do, is overshadowed by the hurt I have caused.  If we live for today, let's live for today and celebrate the day for the good we have done.  Let's  celebrate our accomplishments, celebrate our growth, and celebrate the good.

Today I Will Remember - Despite our misgivings, always remember the light you have brought to your children. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment