Saturday, May 5, 2012

Let Go of the Past

May 5 - I knew I had to have a new beginning, and the beginning had to be here.  I couldn't start anywhere else.  I had to let go of the past and forget the future.  As long as I held on to the past with one hand and grabbed at the future with the other hand, I had nothing with which to grasp today.  So I had to begin here, now.

Do I practice the Eleventh Step, praying only for knowledge of God's will for me and the power to carry that out?

Today I Pray - May I not worry about verbalizing my wants and needs in my prayers to a Higher Power.  May I not fret over the language of my prayers, for God needs no language; communication with God is beyond speech.  May the Eleventh Step guide me in prayers at all times.

Today I Will Remember - God's will be done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment